This vCISO service is for organizations that need a virtual CISO service that will support their cyber maturity and continual improvement. It includes assessment, planning, team engagement, policy creation, and leadership.
- Quarterly Risk Assessment
- Quarterly Vulnerability Assessment
- Quarterly Security Architecture Review
- Quarterly Gap Analysis
- Controls Mapping for Compliance
Strategy & Planning
- Top-Level Cybersecurity Strategy (Create & Update)
- Information Security Program (Create & Update)
- Information Security Steering Committee (Create & Lead)
- Incident Response Plan (Create & Update)
- Disaster Recovery Plan (Create & Update)
- Information Security Policies (Create & Update)
- Reports and Slides for Executives
- Board Presentations
- Vulnerability Management Program (Create, Lead, Advise)
- Tabletop Exercises
- Engagement with executive team, IT teams, and security teams.
- Cyber Awareness Training and Phish Testing Program (Training Program Creation and Leadership)
- Recruiting, Building, or Managing Internal Security Teams or External MSPs and MSSPs.
- Gap Remediation Planning
- Third-Party Risk Management
- Leadership of Gap Remediation Projects
- This service is a remote/virtual service. If onsite attendance is required for any reason, all travel expenses are passed through to the client and travel time will be billed at an daily rate of $1,600/day.