vCISO: Cyber Informed is a budget-friendly bare-essentials virtual CISO service. It includes assessment, planning, team engagement, and policy creation.
This vCISO service is for organizations that need a bare essentials virtual CISO service that includes:
- Quarterly Risk Assessment
- Quarterly Vulnerability Assessment
- Quarterly Security Architecture Review
- Quarterly Gap Analysis
Strategy & Planning
- Top-Level Cybersecurity Strategy (Create & Update)
- Information Security Program (Create & Update)
- Information Security Steering Committee (Create & Lead)
- Incident Response Plan (Create & Update)
- Disaster Recovery Plan (Create & Update)
- Information Security Policies (Create & Update)
- Reports and Slides for Executives
- Engagement with executive team, IT teams, and security teams.
- Cyber Awareness Training and Phish Testing Program (Training Program Creation and Leadership)
- This service is a remote/virtual service. If onsite attendance is required for any reason, all travel expenses are passed through to the client and travel time will be billed at an daily rate of $1,600/day.